Back in December, Japanese Tales fans were asked to vote for their favorite character in the series for a character popularity poll that would be tallied at this year’s Tales of Festival.
The results are in. Japan’s top 30 favorite Tales characters are:
- 01. Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia)
- 02. Lion Magnus (Tales of Destiny)
- 03. Asbel Lhant (Tales of Graces)
- 04. Luke fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss)
- 05. Alvin (Tales of Xillia)
- 06. Milla Maxwell (Tales of Xillia)
- 07. Zelos Wilder (Tales of Symphonia)
- 08. Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
- 09. Rita Mordio (Tales of Vesperia)
- 10. Jude Mathis (Tales of Xillia)
Continued under the cut.
It’s always interesting to see Japan’s favourite Tales of characters.
Also HECK YES GO RITA. Sittin’ up there with the hero characters like it ain’t no deal. That’s my girl.